Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The Fat Lady Has Sung!

Oh, I am so happy that the elections are over! It's even better that my candidate of choice won! I am thrilled for the prospect of having a highly educated man in office for a change. I am also extremely grateful for the excellent choices of people that he will surround himself with. I am encouraged by the causes that his wife will pursue, and will keep them all in a protective bubble in my mind. Positive thinking can do wonders, and I am finding myself correcting a lot of naysayers and doom-n-gloomers again. It's unfortunate that so many people are focusing on what didn't happen and what might happen instead of being grateful to be a part of this historic event.

I am, however, exceedingly grateful for the excellent Secret Service contingent that has been charged with the Obama's safety!

Now, time to wear purple!

1 comment:

  1. Very introspective! We should all do a self evaluation, and this Thanksgiving I will ask my family members to not only share what they are thankful for, but what's going on in their lives as well. THANKS for being so inspiring!!

    ReplyDelete