Monday, March 16, 2009

Diet, continued

Still going strong on the meatless meals! I've been surprised at how easy it is, as long as I'm doing the cooking. Otherwise, it's all meat, all the time at nearly all of the restaurants, especially the fast-food kind. No wonder most vegetarians I know of tend towards the thinner side.

I've been very appreciative of this experience. I am currently undergoing a new supplement regimin in an attempt to finally rid my body of a decade + long sinus infection, and am finding that my urine Ph is trending very alkaline. Good news if you want to stay cancer-free, since cancer cells die after only 24 hours in an 8.0 + environment. It's pretty standard for vegetarians to have this high of a level, though kinda hard on one's urinary tract. I'll be undergoing a "mudding" process next week, and will write about that, too.

As for right now, I'm going to try to relax here at the farm. It's harder than I thought, since I still have things to catch up on, read, and help around the place. I still feel like I'm not doing enough, too. Oh well...par for the course,I'm afraid!

No comments:

Post a Comment