Wednesday, October 1, 2008

My first national exposure!

Wow, I'm so excited! I've been quoted in the online version of TIME magazine! http://www.time.com/time/nation/article/0,8599,1846068-1,00.html

Since this article called me a blogger, I suppose I should finally get one going. I've been writing articles for the Dallas Morning News as a Voices columnist for nearly 9 months, which is how I got noticed. It's gratifying to see that a positive voice in the wilderness of negativity is being heard. We have a lot of fear spreading mistrust, hatred, and ill health, and I'll do anything that I can do to help people regain some perspective on their situation. I learned that from my wonderful husband of 18 years. He often told me during my cancer treatments "don't let the highs get too high or the lows too low". That's why I've labeled my blog t2sp: This Too Shall Pass. Everything changes, so enjoy the good times fully, and let the bad ones pass through you. It's all good, if you look hard enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment